Business Education Courses: Live and Online platforms
- Spa and Wellness Leadership and Management Course (20 hours NCBTMB approved)
- Spa Business Planning and Development (6 hours NCBTMB approved)
- Marketing for Massage Therapist, Beauty and Wellness Professionals
- The New Golden Rules of Marketing – Social Media
- 5 Tips how retail can increase revenue and create customer loyalty.
- Sell, Sells, Sale- Retail 101
- 10 Tips to Grow Your Spa
- Revenue Management- Use your knowledge to increase profits
- Customer Service101
- Retail: Creating Loyal and Lasting Customers While Increasing Profits
- Green Your Massage Practice, Wellness Center, or Spa; Bring Your Passion to Work
In addition to Business Education courses, Spa SOS also offers one–on–one for those seeking added information, insight, and steps to create a successful and thriving Massage Practice, Wellness Center and Spa. Please email us for more information and pricing.
In the Press
- Sherrie will speak at the IECSC Conference on June 26 – 28 in Las Vegas.
- “How to Open a Day Spa: 31 Day Guide,” is now available on Amazon.
- Sherrie’s “How To Open a Day Spa: 31-Day Guide,” was profiled in ASCP’s Skin Deep Magazine!
- Sherrie is featured in Turks and Caicos Weekly News!
- Sherrie’s article: “Five Tools to Launch or Grow a Spa Brand,” is published on American Spa.